The Laughing Matriarch

The Laughing Matriarch
ma·tri·arch/ˈ A woman who is the head of a family or tribe.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What Did YOU Do Today?

I woke up early to write for $$. Then I walked 4 miles along the lake checking out the fall colors until I saw the Lady of the Lake cruise up lake.





I returned home, packed a picnic lunch of salmon salad sandwiches (for the husband) and a steak sandwich for me, and went floating on Lake Chelan on Sacre Bleu.






When the Lady came back down lake, we finished up the last of the wine and food and came on home.






Currently sipping a (tiny) martini while simmering some home made chowder and warming up some bread I baked this morning. It's an early night. So goodnight.








"Without bread, without wine, love is nothing." - French proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment